Car accident claims are one of the most common types of personal injury cases our lawyers handle at our Georgia law firm in Cumming. Many times, auto accident claims are dealt with swiftly, but when extenuating circumstances are involved such as catastrophic injuries or a commercial vehicle, these cases can become too complicated for you to handle. Personal injury lawyers are here to make sure you and your family receive the full amount of compensation you’re due for the impact the car accident had on your life—physically, psychologically and financially.
There are a handful of ways a personal injury lawyer can help advance your case including:
- Talking with the other driver’s insurance company.
- Gathering all the necessary evidence.
- Collecting and organizing your medical records and their associated expenses.
- Speaking with the health care providers involved to find missing records.
- Collaborating with your physicians to ensure they’ve provided thorough medical information to provide proof of the physical damages you’ve incurred.
- Presenting a compelling argument with the evidence to give proof of liability and the subsequent injuries.
- Negotiating on your behalf to reach the highest settlement possible, and if not, preparing for trial.
These are a just a few examples of how a personal injury lawyer will handle your car accident case. When you choose a lawyer, make sure to come prepared with a list of questions and the details of your case. Make sure you hire an attorney who works on a contingency-fee basis and has the experience necessary to reach the best outcome possible.
If you’ve been injured in a car accident, please call our attorney in Cumming today at 770-888-8901 to schedule your FREE case evaluation. The Law Offices of Humberto Izquierdo, JR., PC serve clients in Atlanta, Marietta, Cumming and surrounding Georgia areas.