At the Law Offices of Humberto Izquierdo, Jr., PC, we focus on our passion: helping those injured in workplace accidents and other personal injury cases obtain the maximum compensation they deserve. The personalized attention we offer to every client is a clear foundation of our success.
Call us today at 770-888-8901 to begin building your case. We welcome clients from Atlanta, Marietta and neighboring communities in Georgia. We won’t let language stand in the way of the justice you deserve; if needed, our bilingual Spanish-speaking staff can communicate directly with you, without the need of a third-party translator.
The Story of Our Firm
Our firm’s founder, Humberto Izquierdo, began his legal career as an insurance defense lawyer. During this time, he learned the ways insurers try to look out for themselves rather than injury victims, or what he calls the “Three Ds of Insurance Defense”:
- Deny: The fine print of your policy can make it difficult to know what is and isn’t covered. Too many injury victims simply accept denials from insurers and give up. What they don’t know is that some insurance companies reward their employees who deny claims.
- Delay: Even if your claim has been approved, your insurer may stall your deserved weekly disability checks and medical treatment for as long as possible. This unfortunate but common practice can create enormous financial and emotional burdens when you need treatment that cannot be delayed.
- Devalue: Without an attorney, most accident victims simply accept whatever offer or medical treatment offered even when they know it is insufficient or will be biased to benefit the insurance company. An experienced lawyer can effectively value your claim and won’t settle for anything but full and fair compensation for your damages.
The Law Offices of Humberto Izquierdo, Jr., PC was founded in 2005 to fight insurance companies and stand up for the rights of those in need of help. For more than a decade, our firm has established a breadth of experience and success in the fields of workers’ compensation and personal injury.
If you or someone you love was injured on the job or due to the negligence of someone else, you and your family may be hurt, confused and unsure about the future. Accidents can be traumatic experiences; our dedicated attorneys are committed to helping you through this difficult time. We do this by providing:
- Free consultation: You may not know if your case is strong or whether or not you need a lawyer. By offering free consultations, we can help you take the first step in your claim without any financial risk. If we don’t think you have a strong case, we’ll tell you right away. We won’t drag you through months of uncertainty and drawn out battles we don’t believe in.
- Contingency fee basis: We understand that when dealing with an injury, you don’t have much money to spare. You may be facing skyrocketing medical bills, time away from work and insurance companies that are slow to pay the benefits to which you are entitled. That’s why we accept no fees until we have won your case.
- Bilingual Spanish-speaking staff: Clear and direct communication is a cornerstone of our firm’s mission. If you speak Spanish, you will be able to speak directly to any of our attorneys or staff members without the need of an interpreter. Every person at our firm speaks Spanish and will treat you with the dignity and respect you deserve.
In addition to pursuing justice and maximum compensation, our legal team is committed to giving you the support and information you need about your personal injury case. We want you to make informed decisions about the direction of your case. We will offer our knowledge and recommendations but ultimately, this is your case, and you get to make the decisions.
Our Commitment to You
When you work with the Law Offices of Humberto Izquierdo, Jr., PC, you can expect:
- Experience: In cases that involve workplace accidents and other personal injuries, our firm’s experience is second to none. Attorney Humberto Izquierdo’s experience as a former insurance defense lawyer gives him a unique perspective when dealing with insurance companies. As a member of the Atlanta Bar Association Worker’s Compensation Section, he is intimate with Georgia’s work comp law, and has established a reputation in the community for being firm but fair when fighting on behalf of his clients. Our firm has provided our Atlanta clients with exceptional legal representation for more than 11 years.
- Integrity: Trust isn’t something you should just hand out freely; it is something that is earned. Our professional relationships are founded on straightforward and honest interactions with our clients. We do this by listening closely to the details of your situation and setting realistic expectations.
- Communication: We know how frustrating it can be to feel left out of your own case. When you work with us, we will diligently update you on every new development and keep you informed every step of the way. We pride ourselves in returning every client’s call on same day. You will meet and speak directly to your lawyer.
- Tenacity: We won’t be intimidated by insurance companies or large businesses. We’ll never back down from a fight. Whether we are negotiating at a conference table or litigating in a courtroom, we will relentlessly seek the maximum compensation you deserve.
We are proud to call Atlanta home. It is an honor to serve the residents in our community. In light of this commitment to our city, Humberto Izquierdo is a member of:
- Board of Directors: Side by Side Brain Injury Clubhouse
- Board of Directors: Atlanta Bar Association Workers' Compensation Section
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta: Circle of Friends
Contact Us Now
To learn how we can help your personal injury or workers' comp case, please contact us today by completing the form on this page or calling 770-888-8901 to schedule a free consultation with an experienced and compassionate lawyer. Our bilingual Spanish-speaking legal team proudly serves clients form throughout the Atlanta and Marietta areas of Georgia.